Just in case you were on the fence about coming to Homecoming Weekend at UCM this year, I would like to give you one more reason to make the trip to "The Burg". This year the University of Central Missouri Alumni Office is hosting an All Greek Reunion on the Saturday of Homecoming Weekend (10/24/15). This will be a great opportunity to reconnect with friends you haven't seen in ages, while also making net new connections.
The schedule for the event is as follows:
- 8AM - Alumni Breakfast - Smiser Alumni Center (located in the Student Union)
- 9AM - Parade Viewing - Selmo Park Lawn (grass in front of the President's house)
- 11AM (or following the conclusion of the parade) - All Greek Tailgate - Location TBD
- 1:30PM - Football Game vs Northeastern (for tickets call (660) 543-8839 or email@example.com)
In addition to schedule there will be an Archives Museum set up in the Library. There will also be event t-shirts for sale.
I think this is a really good opportunity for us as an alumni base to show how strong we are as a group. My goal is to get 30+ alumni at this event. Let's make it happen!
So, for your to-do list:
- Mark the weekend of October 23-25 on your calendar.
- Call 2+ other alumni and convince them to come down with you.
- Reserve a hotel room (they will be filling up fast with this event now on the books!).
- Once you have a party partner(s), call your favorite group of Sorority Alumni and convince them to join in on the fun (we can't let them forget who their favorite Fraternity on campus to hang out with is and will always be :)).
- RSVP using the form below.
- Get ready for a good time catching up with friends (old and new) for an entire weekend away from the everyday norm.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach me using the "BB" Contact Button on the Alumni page.
Thank you for reading!
Cody Schwartz | Rush Class: Spring 2010 | UCM Delta Chi "BB"